HIP SHOW RULES
Team is a group of fighters united for participation in the Hip Show, able to put forward up to 4 competitors in each weight category. The age of the fighters should be over 18.
· up to 65 kg;
· up to 70 kg;
· up to 75 kg;
· up to 80 kg;
· up to 85 kg;
· up to 90 kg;
· up to 100 kg;
· over 100 kg.
Joint locks and chokeholds– strong grappling holds of some body parts of the opponent, leading to the loss of ability to resist. Referee stops the fight in case of successful application of a joint lock (teams have an unequal amount of fighters). Time left for a joint lock – 30 seconds.
Knockout– is the outcome of the fight when one of the opponents gets a hit after which he cannot proceed fighting. In case of a knockout a referee stops the fight (teams have an unequal amount of fighters).
Passive – isinactivityof fighters over 5-7 seconds, after which a referee returns the opponents into the fighting stance.
Possession of figure– arrangement of two fighters on one of the figures in a way that all their limbs are located in perimeter or on a figure. Points are scored for possession of Cake & Table perimeter as well as for standing on the upper surface of other figures.
TYPES OF FIGHTS
2 vs 2 fight rules:
· fight consists of 3 rounds;
· length of the fight – 2 minutes;
· length of the break between rounds – 90 seconds;
· joint locks and chokeholds are prohibited in the first two rounds;
If during one of the fights one of the team members is out (knockout, knockdown, submission hold, disqualification), the fight continues in one versus two format (1 vs 2 fight).
1 vs 2 fight rules:
· the fight consists of 1 round;
· length of the round – 1 minute
Arena is occupied by 2 referees and 4 side judges. The captain or the coach of the team has to stand by Arena.
Fight rules and techniques are based on current MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) rules.
In 2 vs 2 fight the team is awarded victory:
· If both fighters from the opponents team are sent to a knockout;
· If the team successfully submits both opponents with joint locks/chokeholds;
· If the team outpointed the opponents (if teams are equal on points, the additional 3 minute round takes place);
In 2 vs 2 fight the team is awarded defeat:
· If both team fighters are knocked out;
· If both team members drop out of fight by joint locks/chokeholds;
· If the team scores the least amount of points (if teams are equal on points, the additional 3 minute round takes place);
In 1 vs 2 fight the team which has a numerical advantage is awarded victory:
· If during 1 vs 2 fight the member from the opponents’ team is knocked out or joint locks/chokeholds are used to submit him;
· If during 1 vs 2 fight the member from the opponents’ team takes 5-6 punches in the head (up to judges) and hereby does not fight back.
In 1 vs 2 fight the outnumbered team is awarded victory:
· If in 1 vs 2 fight teams which have a numerical advantage were knocked out or joint locks/chokeholds were applied against them by one of the fighters from the opponents’ team;
1 vs 2 fight is ends in a tie:
· If the fighter of the outnumbered team held for 1 minute against two fighters from the opponents’ team, avoiding a knockout or joint lock/chokehold.
In the final of the “till final victory” fight:
· In case of a tie the winner is defined according to points scored by teams during the fight.
In case of the equal number of points the 1 vs 1 fight is held between teams’ representatives up to the first evaluated technical action (“up to the first scored point”).
In case of a tie (teams score equal number of points) the additional 3 minute round is held.
The referee returns the opponents into the fighting stance if:
A) a joint lock or a chokehold was accompanied by a forbidden hold.
B) a joint lock or a chokehold was applied with seizure of the opponents’ ammunition;
· head kick – 1 point;
· joint lock/chokehold – 3 points;
· knockdown – 3 points;
· knockout – 5 points;
Points for holding of figures during 10 seconds;
· 1 point – holding of Stake, Table;
· 2 points – holding of Shake, Cake, Gm hole.